Personnel Assessment and Decisions is the official journal of the International Personnel Assessment Council (IPAC). Please visit the official journal website to find out more about the submission process, ethic and policy statement, or to submit an article.
The journal welcomes any studies or reviews related to staffing organizations and assessing its members. This might include (but is not limited to) research on:
Articles should have practical relevance and be of broad interest.
- applicant recruitment and assessment
- selection tools (e.g., interviews, tests, work samples)
- selection decisions
- on-boarding and training
- job search and choice
- performance assessment and employee development
- job analysis and competency modeling
- Considerable emphasis will be placed on applied research that is novel, accessible, important, and newsworthy (think Psychological Science for personnel psychology).
Editor: Scott Highhouse, Bowling Green State University
Associate Editors: Oleksandr (Sasha) Chernsyhenko, Nanyang Technological University
Mikki Hebl, Rice University
Cornelius König, Saarland University
Nathan Kuncel, University of Minnesota
Dan Putka, HumRRO
Neal Schmitt, Michigan State University, Polaris Consulting
Mike Zickar, Bowling Green State University
Measurement and Measures Section Editor: Dennis Doverspike, University of Akron